Saturday, February 26, 2005

Get a little dirt on your hands...

Last couple of days John's been gone, and the Launchpad commoners have been having a field day. We're getting busy on all the projects that were just too complicated with him around and having a great time getting things done for once.

Yesterday I spent my evening tearing down siding and sheet rock in my old room, preping the walls for Dan, our construction foreman, to reinforce them with sheerwall...Today after cobbing I hung a door in the upstairs bathroom and cleared out a room (about 3 hours of work) that was completely full of an old roommate's crap. Now we can use that space, and shit in peace. I feel good and positive about all that work getting done. The stairs to the 2nd floor are in the works and the shop and the downstairs are getting more organized...

Of course, when John gets back, things will really hit the fan. One way or another. We'll see.

No comments: