Friday, September 23, 2005

Captain on the Bridge

Chad here. Hurricane not yet. Wind's picking up, though, and I have to admit a certain feeling of adrenaline in the pit of my stomach, which may mean that something is leaking in my body. I haven't put on pants yet though or moved my computer away from the window.

It is my hope that I will be able to position my computer in such a way as to permit the use of a webcam out the window in case anything super awesome happens, but I don't have any way to serve the webcam at the moment so it might be more of an ephemeral experience for someone at the other end of an AIM window. But that functionality can be stubborn sometimes. I am currently unable to upload photos to my pc at the moment but rest assured that I have taken a few and they look a lot like this one.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

haha! jd's blog has been suddenly taken over by the texas hold'em poker hounds. you might want to disable anonymous comments now that the evil empire is aware of your whereabouts.

xo
g