Sunday, September 04, 2005

Visiting

Leaving the house today I had a quick interaction with one of my neighbors. Him and his buddies were chilling, barbequeing some meat, and he called out to me to make fun of one of his pals. Saying he was eating raw meat, he was a cannibal.

Then he went on to say that the guy, who spoke w/ a 'standard' english accent, was "like you guys" you know, like "the undercover brother."

Thinking about cops and snitches, I though he was saying that this guy was an informant or something.....uh....i tried to laugh just a little. Then he was like, no disresect or anything...and his buddies were telling him to shut it.

As I walked away, I had some movie fragment hit the synapses, and just now found this "Undercover Brother" on the web.

"Disguised as mild-mannered Anton Jackson, he's harmless enough for white people to trust him, but as Undercover Brother he's secretly working for The B.R.O.T.H.E.R.H.O.O.D in its never-ending battle against The Man."

Hmmm.

No comments: