Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A shot of my bike at the office




I've been riding quite a bit lately, having a good time being able to get from home to the office in around 25 minutes. Critical Mass this last friday, which was a great ride. I went by myself, but ended up riding until after 9pm, which makes that a 3 hour ride...here is a link to the route as best I can remember it.

One of these days I'm going to have to do a longer ride. I had thought to ride down to Santa Cruz, but I think that is too far, at least in the winter. The alternative that I recently thought is up to Bolinas, to visit my godfathers friend, and his new baby. It would have to be up highway one I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have a nut-bucket on that crotch rocket. Protect your crotchel regions. A bicycle seat does not an impotent man, make. Your boys need a home.


-tn.